Qpinch is looking for a business development manager
As part of the commercial team you play a key role in further building/scaling-up the company.
What you’ll do
- Outbound business development applying a top-down (C-level) and mid a level-up approach (plant managers, energy and sustainability managers).
- Inbound business development qualifying and following-up on incoming information requests (via website & via Linkedin).
- Participation to webinars and events to increase awareness of the Qpinch value proposition and to keep Qpinch on the radar of interested parties.
- Participation to events and conferences of the petrochemical, chemical and sustainability community in the EU.
- Living and breathing the Qpinch DNA.
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer.
What you’ll need
- Taking into account the technological complexity we look for an engineer with 5 to 7 years of proven experience in selling high value industrial projects to a complex DMU.
- Advanced social and communication skills are key (easy to bring clear messages and enjoying speaking in front of an audience).
- Being able to project trust, professional competence and empathy in working with different target profiles.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience in cold calling, cold mailing, using Linkedin Sales Navigator and applying a sound balance between reaching out and being diplomatically assertive.
- Demonstrating a professional level of activity planning, prioritisation and administrative compliance (CRM and activity reporting).
- Love to work in a dynamic company with a scale-up mindset (focus, set and adapt priorities, move fast, embrace the change, be flexible).
- Languages : English must be fluent in writing and discussing, knowledge of German is an asset.
- Willing to travel.
If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us to save major companies much money while making a dent in global greenhouse gas emissions. Let’s move the world forward, together.