We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a dynamic team to build new installations across Europe. As a project engineer you will be part of the core team that designs and engineers our innovative heat transformers. Moreover, you will participate in the engineering management, construction management and delivery of new plants to increase your personal process knowledge across the whole implementation process. You will travel around Europe for 10% of your time. We will provide a training program to improve your technical and personal competences.
- Acquiring knowledge and know-how of the physicochemical heat transformer technology.
- Supporting the engineering of new installations at different customers around Europe.
- Supporting the realization of standards for project engineering.
- You hold a Master of Science in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Automation, Energy…), Science in Bioscience Engineering, Master of Science (Chemistry or Physics).
- You have solid knowledge of engineering techniques.
- You communicate easily, verbally and written in English. Other languages are a plus.
- You can quickly acquire technical knowledge.
- You show technical and organizational creativity in defining customer-focused solutions.
- You can function well in teams, and willing to take the lead to achieve team objectives.
- A training program in line with your academic background to perform professionally on the job.
- A competitive salary.
Car, laptop, smart phone, medical insurance.