Qpinch is looking for a senior process engineer
What will you do
- Act as a senior process engineer in the development, realisation and optimisation of the Qpinch heat transformer. This means you will design and implement the most economical processes in terms of safety, energy efficiency, environment and profitability
- Develop, review and approve process flow diagrams, heat and material balances by using Aspen Plus simulation software
- Do the thermal design of reactors and heat exchanges
- Lead the set-up of P&ID’s, datasheets, process descriptions and all other process related deliverables as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Act as consultant concerning process issues for our clients in various industries.
- Translate the customer’s wishes into a concept and support the sales department in developing technical proposals and dimensioning installations
- Set-up risks analyses and/or participate in safety studies (HAZOP)
- Provide guidance and leadership over younger process engineers and ensure knowledge building across the engineering team
What you will need
- You have a master of science in chemical engineering, with focus on process technology
- You have experience with the design and/or operation of process installations, preferrably in various project phases of large petrochemical projects
- You are highly driven to explore different ways to solve problems, resulting in new and original solutions
- You have a strong ambition and responsibility to globally rollout the Qpinch technology
- You are passionate to train a team of young and strong engineers
- You have very strong project management skills
- ‘Eager to learn’ is your preferred mindset
- You have very good knowledge of:
- Aspen simulation software (Aspen Llus and EDR)
- Thermo dynamics
- You are customer oriented
- You are a real team player as part of a multidisciplinary team
- You are able to work in Dutch and English.
If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us to help major companies realize important savings while making a dent in global greenhouse gas emissions.
Let’s move the world forward, together.