Graduate Process Engineer
We are looking for a Process Engineer to join a dynamic team to build new installations across Europe. As a process engineer you will be part of the core team that designs and engineers our innovative heat transformers. Moreover, you will participate in the design, commissioning and startup of new plants to increase your personal process knowledge across the whole implementation process. You will travel around Europe for 10% of your time. We will provide a training program to improve your technical and personal competences.
- Acquiring knowledge and know-how of the physicochemical heat transformer technology.
- Designing and engineering of new installations on simulation software in Aspen plus.
- Supporting the start-up of new installations and product scale up at different customers around Europe.
- Supporting the realization of defined targets in the broader production organization.
- You hold a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- You have solid knowledge of engineering techniques and Chemistry.
- You communicate easily, verbally and written in English. Other languages are a plus.
- You can quickly acquire technical knowledge.
- You show technical and organizational creativity in defining customer-focused solutions.
- You can function well in teams, and contribute to team objectives.
- A training program in line with your academic background to perform professionally on the job.
- A competitive salary.
- Car, computer, mobile phone, medical insurance.
Interested? Mail your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org