Senior Project Manager
Qpinch is looking for a leading and innovative Senior Project Manager (full-time/based in Antwerp)
What you’ll do
- As part of the core team you play a key role in further building/scaling up the company
- Leading a highly driven young international engineering team, with a great capacity for learning
- Setting up an innovative way of working with customers, suppliers, and colleagues, by thinking beyond the existing platforms of project management and resulting in a new business model.
- Managing EPC projects for chemical heat transformers, from technical & commercial proposals until start-up and performance run.
- Having overall responsibility for the ISBL engineering, procurement, fabrication process, construction, commissioning, and start-up until successful delivery.
- Showing excellent relationship management of all parties such as internal engineering team, external engineering team, suppliers, strategic partners, and the customer.
- Working with contemporary tools such as COMOS, Aspen (Plus & EDR), Autocad and SAP/Mariprojects
What you’ll need
- Experience of 10 years in the engineering of petrochemical projects (€10 M or larger).
- Min. 15 years in total of relevant experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Act as a leader and a manager. As a coach, you love to share knowledge and to grow people.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (focus, set and adapt priorities, move fast, embrace the change, be flexible).
- Organizational requirements: project management, delegation and time management, financial management, negotiating and networking skills and passionate about implementing new technologies.
- Languages: highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Willing to travel 10% of the time.
If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us to help major companies realize important savings while making a dent in global greenhouse gas emissions.
Let’s move the world forward, together.