We’re expanding our growing team with a Senior Process Engineer who will contribute to the development, realization, and optimization of the Qpinch heat transformer.
Your role is to:
- Design and implement the most economical processes in terms of safety, energy efficiency, environment, and profitability, within budget and schedule.
- Develop, review, and approve process flow diagrams, heat, and material balances using Aspen Plus simulation software.
- Execute the thermal design of reactors and heat exchanges.
- Be a technical focal point and lead the set-up of P&IDs, datasheets, process descriptions, and all other process-related deliverables as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Act as a consultant on process issues for our clients in various industries.
- Support the business development team in translating the customer requirements into a concept and business case.
- Set up risk analysis and participate in safety studies (HAZOP).
- You embody the Qpinch DNA: innovation, responsibility, empowerment, and impact.
Your skills and qualifications
- A Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, with a focus on process technology.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with the design and operation of process installations.
- Excellent project management skills, and experience with various project phases of large petrochemical projects.
- A drive to explore different ways to solve problems, resulting in innovative solutions.
- Strong ambition and a hands-on approach to roll out our technology.
- Excellent knowledge of thermodynamics and Aspen simulation software (Aspen Plus and EDR) – Knowledge of Aspen Capital Cost Estimator is a plus.
- You love to network, and you’re client-oriented.
- You’re a team player in a multidisciplinary team, and you love sharing knowledge and coaching your colleagues.
- You’re fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Eager to join the team that is going to make a dent in global greenhouse gas emissions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!